Second Opinion – Investment Review
We know that it is not always easy to determine if your investment portfolio is performing as well as it should be, or if you are taking on more risk than you realize. That’s why we offer a Second Opinion service.
Besides understanding your investment goals, we want to know what you like or dislike about your current portfolio. We also want to understand your perspective about how your portfolio should be managed. We will address questions such as:
- Are you invested in the right kinds of stocks, bonds, and other securities for your investment goals.
- How well will your portfolio survive a market downturn?
- Are you holding poor or non-performing assets that should to be replaced?
- Is your portfolio over diversified, diluting your returns?
- Is your portfolio as tax smart as it should be?
We’ll study your current portfolio and evaluate potential downside risk, tax efficiency, consistency of performance, and likely investment returns.
Then we will prepare a documented summary that objectively states the pros and cons of your current portfolio and recommend changes to make. We will go over our conclusions with you in our second opinion review meeting, either in person or by phone.
We charge a fee for the Second Opinion service. This fee can be applied towards portfolio management if later you decide to hire us.