Pacific Investment Research offers a no cost, no obligation introductory meeting to discuss your current financial situation and investment goals. The meeting can either be held in person, at our office, or over the phone.
We want to learn about your prior investing experience and how you would like your investment portfolio to be managed in the future. We will share with you our approach to portfolio management, and how we can work together to tailor a portfolio that best suits you.
We will describe our various processes and how we work with respect to:
- Financial plan preparation
- Constructing an investment plan that considers all of your assets
- Money management – buying and selling securities
- Managing market risk
- Reporting investment performance
- Conducting investment review meetings
- Providing tax information to your tax preparer
- Fees associated with financial planning and investment management
We can also address any current financial planning or investment related questions that you have.
Let’s talk. Simply fill out the form below and we will contact you to schedule a meeting.